1) Our vision is to build a dynamic multi-dimensional church in the Tulsa metropolitan area. Our purpose is to make disciples of Christ and to celebrate God's presence and power in our lives. We also focus on applying the biblical principles taught by our leader for victorious living. WWFCFL has set an atmosphere that fosters worship, sensitivity, love, forgiveness, acceptance of others' and their needs. We provide every "Believer/Disciple" with a place to encounter God's presence and His Word.
2) Our vision and purpose are for members to attend services weekly. We encourage every member to commit to attending weekly Bible Study and Sunday morning celebration services. We believe attending these weekly services is imperative to the spiritual growth and development of every member. If members are not consistently under the Word, it is easier for the enemy to deceive them.
3) Our vision is to build a worship facility on our 10 acres that will seat 1500-2000 people. Also, to create a campus including a multi-purpose center, a Christian school for grades K-12, and a ministry center to train people for the ministry and mission for the end-time harvest. Every member is asked to continually pray, believe, confess and speak to our God until our vision comes to fruition.
4) Our vision is to encourage the members of World Won for Christ Family Life Ministries to tithe weekly and give offerings to protect their covenant relationship with God. For our vision to become a reality, every member of World Won for Christ Family Life Ministries must tithe and give offerings into the ministry weekly.
5) We encourage every member who cannot attend services to commit to sending all tithes and offerings via Givelify or PayPal. You can also mail them to:
World Won For Christ Family Life Ministries
2121 N. Harvard Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74115
6) Our vision is to become a community-based church, win our community for Christ, and then reach other states and nations.
- To bring in the end-time harvest of souls. (Evangelism)
- To place a strong emphasis on the teaching of the Word. To not only get the Word into the people, but to get the people into the Word. (Discipleship)
- To build strong Christians and families living free and victorious in Spirit, soul, mind, and body. (Discipleship)
- To be a friendly Church where the members reach out to all guests and walk in love with one another. (Fellowship)
- To train each member to identify, develop and use their gifts in Ministry. (Ministry)
- To be a "Rehabilitation Center" restoring people who have been hurt and disillusioned by the church. (Ministry)
- To be a "Worship Center" where we worship God in Spirit and Truth with such high praises that we usher in signs, wonders, and manifestations of the Spirit. (Worship)